Looking for an Electronics Engineer USA Jobs 2022, then here you got on Jobalerts4all. All the latest jobs are updated daily. In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
- You will identify and solve a wide variety of complex problems with many competing objectives, variables and constraints.
- You will deliver optimized technical solutions that are balanced to achieve required technical performance within cost, schedule and technology constraints.
- You will function as a project lead, program manager, team lead or member of an integrated team/group providing technical guidance to a technical workforce and meeting customer requirements for products and/or services.
- You will manage a small to medium scale/scope or segments of a project/program and apply tools such as: Risk Management, Configuration Management, Data Management, Trade-off Analysis/Trade Studies, and Technical Performance Measurement.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- This position is covered under the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA). You must be certified as a Career Field Engineering Level 2. Certification is required within 24 months of appointment.
- In addition to the Basic Education Requirements listed below for this position, your resume must also demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the (GS-09/11) or pay band (DP-03) in the federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: 1) Providing authoritative input and advice on all engineering and technical issues and ensuring engineering requirements are met; 2) Developing project-planning objectives for engineering development of current and long range programs; 3) Performing or directing technical analyses required during the development phase; 4) Assisting in the preparation, planning and development of integrated logistics support plans for assigned systems; 5) Maintaining continuous contact with research and development personnel in order to be informed on all new engineering and scientific developments of assigned systems; and 6) Organizing and performing technical reviews to ensure adequate resources for assigned systems.
- Successful completion of a professional engineering degree. To be acceptable, the program must: (1) lead to a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a school of engineering with at least one program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET); or (2) include differential and integral calculus and courses (more advanced than first-year physics and chemistry) in five of the following seven areas of engineering science or physics: (a) statics, dynamics; (b) strength of materials (stress-strain relationships); (c) fluid mechanics, hydraulics; (d) thermodynamics; (e) electrical fields and circuits; (f) nature and properties of materials (relating particle and aggregate structure to properties); and (g) any other comparable area of fundamental engineering science or physics, such as optics, heat transfer, soil mechanics, or electronics. Such education must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
- Qualifying experience may be obtained in the private. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
How to Apply?
To apply for Electronics Engineer USA Jobs 2022 Click on the above button “Apply on-site”.
- If they are asking for CV or Resume then send it to the mentioned Email.
- If they are asking for Academics documents then send it to the given Address.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. Jobalerts4all is a real and authentic site where you will get all the latest jobs and internships all over the world.