Looking for a Financial Economist USA Jobs 2022, then here you got on Jobalerts4all. All the latest jobs are updated daily. Financial economists provide economic guidance and research expertise to a broad range of activities, including rulemakings, enforcement actions, market risk assessments, and other regulatory initiatives. In all roles, candidates must demonstrate their ability to apply their knowledge of economics and econometrics in support of the SEC’s mission to protect investors, facilitate capital formation, and ensure fair and orderly markets.
- Provide economic guidance and research expertise to a broad range of activities, including federal policy, rule-making, enforcement actions, market risk assessment, and other regulatory initiatives, with opportunities to specialize in policy areas.
- Apply advanced economic concepts and methods to the evaluation of federal financial rules and policies, including their impact on individuals, businesses, market efficiency, competition, and capital formation.
- Analyze economic, financial, and administrative data to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of federal financial and securities regulations and policies.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize tasks to address needs, emerging issues, and meet timelines, while working collaboratively and flexibly with multi-disciplinary team members, including lawyers and finance policy experts.
- Evaluate economic research and comments authored by federal agencies, academics and other experts to determine their relevance and implications for federal financial rules and policies.
- Review draft analyses and reports to ensure accuracy, precision, and clarity of presentation of economic issues and data.
- Clearly communicate in writing the objectives, methods, and conclusions of economic analyses and evaluations of economic and financial research.
- Present economic research and findings in formal and informal settings, including policy discussions, team meetings, and briefings for the SEC’s leadership.
- Recognize and act on opportunities to provide relevant technical information and work-related knowledge, skills, and lessons learned across the SEC’s work environment.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Application procedures are specific to this vacancy announcement. Please read all the instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may result in you not being considered for this position.
- Supplementary vacancies may be filled in addition to the number stated in this announcement.
- This position has promotion potential to the SK-14 level.
- PROBATIONARY PERIOD: This appointment may require completion of a one-year probationary period.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Entrance on duty is contingent upon completion of a pre-employment security investigation. Favorable results on a Background Investigation may be a condition of employment or selection to another position.
- DRUG TESTING: This position may be subjected to drug testing requirements.
- PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS): Moving/Relocation expenses are not authorized.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- This position is not in the collective bargaining unit.
- This position is located in Washington, D.C. – with limited opportunities for placement in regional offices, for well-qualified selectees.
- Due to COVID-19, the SEC is currently in an optional telework posture. This position is eligible to request telework in accordance with the SEC ‘s telework policy.
- Applicants must show successful completion of a full four-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in economics that included at least 21 semester hours in economics and 3 semester hours in statistics, accounting, or calculus.
- You must provide transcripts or other documentation to support your educational claims. Unless otherwise stated: (1) official or unofficial transcripts are acceptable, or (2) you may submit a list with all of your courses, grades, semester, year, and credit for the course. All materials must be submitted by the closing date of the announcement.
- Qualifying experience may be obtained in the private or public sector. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
How to Apply?
To apply for Financial Economist USA Jobs 2022 Click on the above button “Apply on-site”.
- If they are asking for CV or Resume then send it to the mentioned Email.
- If they are asking for Academics documents then send it to the given Address.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. Jobalerts4all is a real and authentic site where you will get all the latest jobs and internships all over the world.