Looking for a General Engineer USA Jobs 2022, then here you got on Jobalerts4all. All the latest jobs are updated daily. In addition to meeting qualifications, your application package must reflect the applicable experience to meet the Individual Occupational for the 0801 series.
- Engage in concept planning; design and development; integration, testing and verification at the Missile Defense System (MDS) system, element or component level.
- Advise on technical, acquisition and operational issues related to technical performance requirements, systems engineering, financial management, and performance trades among program elements.
- Support engineering studies to support the development and testing of systems or components.
- Work in engineering specialty areas which include but are not limited to systems architecture, systems engineering, modeling & simulation, radars, command & control, missiles, targets, kill vehicles, space vehicles, directed energy, discrimination, or hypersonics.
- Identify and resolve highly complex problems crossing organizational boundaries and promulgate solutions.
- In cooperation with coworkers, identify needs of internal and external customers and address their concerns.
- Develop and present technical briefings and reports to Flag Officers/Senior Executives.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Male born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Resume and supporting documents received by 11:59PM EST will be considered.
- Suitable for Federal employment determined by background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- This is a Drug Testing designated position.
- Work Schedule: Fulltime.
- Overtime: Occasionally.
- Tour of Duty: Flexible.
- Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt.
- Financial Disclosure: Required.
- Telework Eligibility: This position is telework eligible.
- Must obtain/maintain Critical Sensitive/Top Secret security clearance.
- Employee is required to obtain Level III acquisition Engineering certification within 24 months of entering of position.
- Employee is required to accumulate 80 continuous learning points (CLP’s) in a 2 year period.
- Degree: Engineering. To be acceptable, the program must: (1) lead to a bachelor’s degree in a school of engineering with at least one program accredited by ABET; or (2) include differential and integral calculus and courses (more advanced than first-year physics and chemistry) in five of the following seven areas of engineering science or physics: (a) statics, dynamics; (b) strength of materials (stress-strain relationships); (c) fluid mechanics, hydraulics; (d) thermodynamics; (e) electrical fields and circuits; (f) nature and properties of materials (relating particle and aggregate structure to properties); and (g) any other comparable area of fundamental engineering science or physics, such as optics, heat transfer, soil mechanics, or electronics.
- One academic year of graduate education is considered to be the number of credits hours that your graduate school has determined to represent one academic year of full-time study. Such study may have been performed on a full-time or part-time basis. If you cannot obtain your graduate school’s definition of one year of graduate study, 18 semester hours (or 27 quarter hours) should be considered as satisfying the requirement for one year of full-time graduate study.
- Qualifying experience may be obtained in the private or public sector. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
How to Apply?
To apply for General Engineer USA Jobs 2022 Click on the above button “Apply on-site”.
- If they are asking for CV or Resume then send it to the mentioned Email.
- If they are asking for Academics documents then send it to the given Address.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. Jobalerts4all is a real and authentic site where you will get all the latest jobs and internships all over the world.