Looking for an Marketing Executive Dubai UAE Jobs 2022, then here you got on Jobalerts4all. All the latest jobs are updated daily.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile).
- Manage and maintain the company’s websites, mobile apps, and email databases.
- To increase digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement and conversions.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Set up conversion and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Prepare newsletters and persuasive email marketing strategies.
- Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
- Work with the marketing team (graphic designers) to maximize user experience.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager in regards to online adverts, campaigns, etc.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagement and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns/analytics reports and share insights to improve/enhance social media presence and performance with the Marketing Manager.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Support the sales team with presentations/marketing tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Responsiblties of SEO:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM.
- Knowledge of Website Analytics Tool (Google Analytics).
- Monitor website metrics.
- Pull out reports.
- Ability to perform Keyword Research.
- Collaborates with agency.
- Working knowledge of Ad Serving Tool (Google Ads).
- Manage and maintain the Company Website through the Content Management System (WordPress) which comprises of the ability to Create a new page.
- Update images and content.
- Update menus.
- Add new posts.
- Daily monitor of website to check that it is up and running properly.
- Routine test to see if website contact us form is working properly.
- Coordinate with agency on other changes which require technical assistance to be completed.
- Salary is between AED 20,000 – AED 25,000 total package plus bonus.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns
How to Apply?
To apply for Marketing Executive Dubai UAE Jobs 2022 Click on the above button “Apply on-site”.
- If they are asking for CV or Resume then send it to the mentioned Email.
- If they are asking for Academics documents then send it to the given Address.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. Jobalerts4all is a real and authentic site where you will get all the latest jobs and internships all over the world.