Looking for an Office Manager Dubai UAE Jobs 2022, then here you got on Jobalerts4all. All the latest jobs are updated daily. Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary, and interim positions with clients around the world.
- Meet and greet all guests and couriers.
- Book meetings and manage conference rooms.
- Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are maintained and kept tidy.
- Provide administration support to the CEO and other executives.
- Answer and forward phone calls from clients and customers.
- Order necessary stationary and office supplies.
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed.
- Identify cleaning deficiencies in overall facility and proactively identify areas requiring attention.
- Ensure the physical appearance of the office is to company standards.
- Partner and communicate with building engineers on service requests.
- Maintenance of conference rooms which includes set up and cleanup after meetings and events.
- Service employees with their day to day office needs (i.e. troubleshoot or repair desks, daily moves, changing toners).
- Sort incoming mail for distribution and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Log and track all incoming priority packages and deliver to recipients with signature time and date.
- Ad hoc team requirements as they arise, to include.
- Holiday cover for Office Management/Facilities team.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Experience working within the professional services (finance, legal, consulting, architecture, engineering, accounting etc) industry is highly regarded.
- Local work experience within the UAE is essential.
- Previous reception, office coordination, office management, office assistant, EA, PA, TA or facilities experience is essential.
- Available to work on weekends when required.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Salary is between AED 20,000 – AED 25,000 total package plus bonus.
- Must be preferred
How to Apply?
To apply for Office Manager Dubai UAE Jobs 2022 Click on the above button “Apply on-site”.
- If they are asking for CV or Resume then send it to the mentioned Email.
- If they are asking for Academics documents then send it to the given Address.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. Jobalerts4all is a real and authentic site where you will get all the latest jobs and internships all over the world.